Now that it’s starting to get warmer in parts of the country, racers may have a harder time keeping their cars cool with a stock radiator. You won’t have that problem with an AWR Racing Competition Radiator.
Selected by MAZDASPEED Motorsports as their only racing radiator, you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best for your Mazda.
AWR starts with the finest radiator cores available, from Ron Davis Racing, to build it’s high performance and competition radiators for Mazda vehicles.
All AWR – Ron Davis radiators have these features:
- Race car performance and quality for your race car or street car.
- Completely constructed from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Fully tig welded fixture built for accuracy.
- No epoxy bonding
- Furnace brazed core.
- Exclusive multi louvered fin design for exceptional cooling.
- No need to run outlandish thick core radiator.
- CNC formed header tanks.
- Radiators are direct bolt in design that require no modification to any existing factory accessories or body work.
- Correct outlets and hardware bosses to accept factory fans and hoses.
- Race track and street proven.
- Pressure tested to 32 psi – far beyond actual cooling system safe operating pressures